Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Something Sensible

Instead of doing something crazy like go to bed and catchup on sleep, or rewrite my CV so I can find a new job, I did something sensible and uploaded my Egypt photos instead!! They are now there even in special folders for each part of the trip!! I even weeded out the bad ones which is a vast improvement over just uploading them all. And the size of them is good - a full screen slide show is excellent quality, on my laptop at least!

Mum is coming over and arrives on Saturday. I am getting exciting and looking forward to it. It is going to be great to catchup almost a year after I left home. I just hope it doesn't make me feel like going home anytime soon!

Well its now 11.55pm and people are yelling and chanting outside... so I could argue I wouldn't have gotten to sleep anyway?!? They are being unusually noisy even by the 2am "close of the club across the road" Queensway standards...

I can also report that "project wash it all" is nearly complete. With just a couple of sheets and my raggy curtains to go, it should all be back to normal and clean by the time mum arrives.

Whether we actually have a shower is a question that remains unanswered though. Current status is slow progression over the last few days. We now have the "power shower" plugged in to both water and power, but alas no water is coming out! I am now into week 3 of shower at the gym, andit is getting a little old, especially since they are now renovating the gym bathrooms as well!!!

No comments: