Tuesday, March 20, 2007

deconstructions

Our flat is currently being renovated, at least very slowly. So far we are into our second week of having no bathroom, and no end in sight. Perhaps with a bit of luck the shower will work by the weekend. My room has also been half painted - It smells of paint and dust and is generally unpleasant to say the least. It does however look slightly better than before, but then I am missing my posters and now just have a plain cream room.

Anyway, I could carry on whinging or talk about something interesting, like how I quit my job yesterday. It had been on the cards for a while, with the long hours and surprise requests at 4pm for things that need to be done by the next morning. It is also very tempting to stay, but then I also know that this is London, and there will be plenty of jobs out there for me. The question not will I find a job but which one will I pick!

So all that said I need to catchup on some sleep by tomorrow, otherwise I wont be able to answer questions like what does VLT stand for in relation to science. I'm taking guesses now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time hun! find a job where you can have a bit of a life!....
well good luck on that and im sure a new job will pop up in no time.

Anonymous said...

Google is telling me its a Very Large Telescope, how very technical :P

Michael said...

Yes indeed!! That was one of the few I got correct! lol!