Thursday, February 8, 2007

Its snowing again!!

Wow a second snow in London, this is a bit of a treat! This one was well predicted and is a bit heavier than the first, plus it is still snowing at 9am this morning. I've taken photos from my window, but sadly I'm just too crook to go out into it (and its switching between rain and snow anyway). But I did get an inch of snow on my windowsill and its actually coming down quite thickly now.

Meanwhile I am staying in bed to get better - all the antibiotics have done so far is made me lose my voice!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

suck about you being sick!!
All of a sudden i have the Vicks vaporrub ads in my head.
Get Well soon so you can enjoy the lovely snow....

Anonymous said...

p.s: mmmm how rude of me not signing off my name...Chelle

Time and Tide said...

Take more vitamin C and garlic haha dad

Anonymous said...

yes try become an orange sucking vampire who can resist garlic

Chelle

Anonymous said...

Hope ya feel better soon man! Just had a bit of a cold but nothing that bad ... didn't even end up missing any work! Bugger!