Sunday, December 24, 2006

Its all about Synergy!

So I'm pretty happy with my new blog. While I have less control over it all, I can actually do more with it. One login for my email, blog and photos. The templates are better looking in blogger. I can integrate gmail into Microsoft Outlook, and retain those messages online, but in an archived folder, so I can still access old emails when I go travelling. But best of all I can blog from my mobile phone as I did below. Simply take a photo and hit Blog this, wait a few seconds, and there it is. Expensive way of doing it but very much time saving and allows me to do so much more with my blog! (So often I think of awesome things to blog about during the day, but forget the inspiration later on.

Its Christmas Eve! In fact its now Christmas Day in NZ, so Merry Christmas everyone, even if you are tucked up in bed back home!

No comments: